VIC: Beechworth Back In Time Drive
• Up to 250 rare, classic and vintage cars and motorcycles converge on the historic Beechworth streets.
• Tractor run, barbecue, street procession and displays.
WA: Vancouver Street Festival
• Held at Albany, the first site of European settlement in WA, this large-scale street festival celebrates heritage, culture and the arts.
• Wool spinning and weaving demonstrations, family activities, gourmet food, entertainment, stalls and exhibitions.
Phone: (08) 9841 9260
NSW: Quirindi Vintage Machinery & Miniature Railway Rally and Swap Meet
• A celebration of tractors and engines, steam engines, cars and motorbikes at a small town near Tamworth.
• Weekend attractions include a blacksmith’s shop and stalls, as well as a main street procession, woodchop event and live entertainment.
SA: Myponga Market
• Hundreds of stalls spread over 2000sqm of the Old Myponga Cheese Factory.
• Bric-a-brac, antique tools, collectibles as well as local produce and a sweet shop.
VIC: The Alexandra Market
• Held at the gateway to the High Country, this market has dozens of stalls featuring food, fruit and vegetables, plants and herbs, jewellery and other goods.
• The Timber Tramway also operates on market days and there is a good selection of food and snacks.
SA: Saturday Night Market
• Held in Morphett Vale, this market is open from 3-9pm and features the wares of local artists, crafters and businesses.
Other attractions include a bouncy castle, playground, live entertainment and an outdoor cinema.
QLD: Mackay Home Show and Caravan, Camping Expo
• Showcasing the latest and greatest camping, 4WD and caravanning products and accessories.
• More than 140 businesses on hand to offer advice and show specials.
SA: Copper Coast Cornish Festival
• Parades and street parties, maypole dancing, ceremonies, costumes and a country music festival.
• There will also be a classic cavalcade of cars and motorbikes on Sunday as well as a fun fair.