NT: Barunga Festival
• An Indigenous event with music, sport and culture events in Barunga, 70km southeast of Katherine.
• Feature events include the Barunga Art Prize, an International Didgeridoo Competition, Story Telling Circle as well as AFL, softball and basketball contests.
• Great dry season camping for travellers and fun activities for the kids.
NSW: Bre Big Fish
• An annual fishing event that attracts more than 400 anglers.
• Help the Brewarrina Fishing Club to reduce the amount of pest fish such as carp and restock the Barwon-Darling River with native fish so visitors and locals can continue to catch cod and yellow belly.
© Escapism Pty Ltd
TAS 4WD Touring Australia
A.B.N. 27 634 781 972
3A/ 15 Mary St
Alexandra Headland QLD 4572
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …