BFGoodrich are the most trusted name in the tyre biz and are credited with inventing the all terrain tyre way back in 1976.
They’ve continued to refine their all terrain offerings over the decades, with the current T/A all terrain KO2 tyre range widely regarded as the toughest all terrain tyre ever built.
BFG are set to expand their range of hardcore offroad tyres in 2017, with seven new sizes being added to the ultra popular KO2 range, as well as two additional sizes getting added to the KM2 mud terrain range.
The expanded size range is set to go on sale from
mid-2017 and will be available at all BFGoodrich outlets.
• LT275/65R18 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• LT275/70R18 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• LT275/70R17 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• LT305/65R18 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• LT305/55R20 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• 35X12.5R20LT ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
• LT275/65R20 ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
•37X12.50R20LT MUD TERRAIN T/A KM2
• LT305/60R18 MUD TERRAIN T/A KM2
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …